Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a Full Screen Template like this

http://www.template-joomspirit.com/joomla/joomla-template/product/87-template-full-screen-10

Is present in JA ?

Thank You

Luciano

pavit Moderator

Hi

Not exactly , but you can obtain something similar customizing Uber template

gavind Friend

Thanks. It would also be nice if a Full Template can be made available in the future as well.

gavind Friend

Thanks. It would also be nice if a Full Template can be made available in the future as well.

TomC Moderator

<em>@gavind 474344 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. It would also be nice if a Full Template can be made available in the future as well. </blockquote>

I wouldn’t say that the example you posted is necessarily a “full screen” template . . . but many of Joomla’s more recent templates can be made to be responsive to the particular screen/resolution a user is viewing – hence “full screen.”

TomC Moderator

<em>@gavind 474344 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. It would also be nice if a Full Template can be made available in the future as well. </blockquote>

I wouldn’t say that the example you posted is necessarily a “full screen” template . . . but many of Joomla’s more recent templates can be made to be responsive to the particular screen/resolution a user is viewing – hence “full screen.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum