Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

After all kinda designs on JA from personal, ezine, shopping and others i would like to propose that JA future rlses focuses on clean corporate company designs. My personal opinion is that current JA templates doesnt cover corporate designs as some of us would preffer.

Requests:

Simple clean corp web sites
    Clean simple corporate Intranet designs
    Designs for sites wich dont have much content.

And of course more and more custom JA modules wich area really good.

Thanx,

Christian

ShannonN Friend

I agree in part I’d like to see templates designed specifially for minimal content with a focus of SMF, Coppermine and the more popular “name” integrated addons

We have asked for and been given a template to suit Virtuemart, I use forums a lot and coppermine, probably because i have a hosting system that uses “Fantasico” to pre install all these great feature packed stuff.

But I often find the bridging / integration is not designed for every template, so I have been forced to install smf etc as a standalone and just do a url link to it rather than integrate and break the template

So I vote for more specific addon integration based templates

rfoerster Friend

I guess i have to agree too!

the templates are great but not many of them are reaaly suitable for a business website! the only one for me is zibal and it’s not updated to the standards of the new templates.

Can you please provide more of this kind of template?
    greetings, roland

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  rfoerster 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum