Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

FOlks,
    Just thought I’d ask here cos most people using these forums have lots of practical experience.
    Whats the best or most usable image Gallery component that people have used on their sites?
    I;d like to find something dependable, well made, and compatible with templates like Teline II and/or the ja frontpage component.

Thanks

Vida

cjmicro Friend

Not sure about all your requirements but I like phocagallery.

http://www.phoca.cz/phocagallery

Another easy component is the simple image gallery, but I like phoca with it’s categories and captions etc.

Hope this helps.

Cheryl

vidapura Friend

Thanks for that… am lking at those galleries now..
    I’m not sure which way to go now.. another idea is to install Community Builder and then I think there is some way to have a gallery per user?? Not sure about that..
    Anyone done this? Is it a good approach?
    Thanks
    Vida

cjmicro Friend

I believe phoca allows you to set up “user” galleries and have people maintain it. Not sure if there is a CB plugin to help manage that, you can check that out.

Cheryl

kocio Friend

Hi, I have also installed phoca gallery and it is great feature. Many configuration options ad quite simple with usage… 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kocio 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum