Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I have been using JA RUTILE for my website. I have installed the component alberghi but I have a problem whith the gallery display.
    When I click on the thumbnail (see the attach) the picture will not display.
    But…when I change template I have no problem to view the picture.

Can you help me, please? :((

1. exemp
    Menalto Friend

A known problem, you need to hack the component to make it work.

kai_2 Friend

@garaux:

Merkst du was? Die Fehler liegen immer bei anderen Komponenten.
    Nur seltsam, dass diese Komponenten mit anderen Templates funktionieren.
    Mir gehts mit dem FireBord nicht anders. Also dann, viel Spaß beim Umbau diverser Komponenten. Weils so schön ist, darfst du das dann bei jedem Update der Komponente machen.

Am besten finde ich diese Ausrede::D
    <em>@nguoiabcd 83121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I think that maybe your computer your or your internet is slow</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

garaux Friend

Hi,
    here is my live URL: http://www.sardegna.ch/index.php?option=com_alberghi&task=detail&Itemid=49&id=1

As I wrtote before when I click on the thumbnail, the orginal picture will not display.

Thanks in advance

Sherlock Friend

can you send me an admin account to check ?

Menalto Friend

The problem is that the component uses scriptaculous and prototype, and the template uses mootools.
    By converting the component to use mootols it works perfect.

One thing you can try to do is to open the index.php file for the template and look for mootools.js, and remove it. And then check if it works as it should.

garaux Friend

admin: tester
    pw: test

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  garaux 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum