Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello guys I have request/Idea,

I wanted to have joomla gallery with multiple filtering options , like based on city, month, year, men/women

, colors, fabric details. print details like you have done for k2 filter system.

for better understanding i have attached a pic .

Thanks and regards

1. Untitled-2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

If you want to buy K2 filter extension you can take it by the membership plan of JAEC . IN this you can also get the paid extension of JA . if you are watiching any third party extension for image Gallary you can find it on JED .
    here is the link
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/galleries/photo-gallery .
    Other wise you can take a look in directory extension .

dhruva Friend

Hi dear Pankaj,

I think you are not getting My idea, Please try to view the image uploaded by me. I have seen k2 filter extension, but its not for gallery system, I want gallery with functionality like K2 Filter system. Please have a look at my uploaded. image

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Please check the gallary extension on the Joomla extension directory .
    or in the directory sections .
    i added some links in my first post

dhruva Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 433504 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you want to buy K2 filter extension you can take it by the membership plan of JAEC . IN this you can also get the paid extension of JA . if you are watiching any third party extension for image Gallary you can find it on JED .
    here is the link
    http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/galleries/photo-gallery .

Other wise you can take a look in directory extension .</blockquote>

Also I have seen all the gallery option at JED , there is no such option to filter gallery Images.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry we can help you in this case .
    you can hire a developer to do such type of heavy customization ,
    Is there any help for you ?:)

dhruva Friend

Yes Dear Pankaj ,

We have many free galleries available , we can add customization with tag, extra fields like K2 extension, and than we can have filter option based on that. If any one is here ready for development please add your quotation. We can modify joom gallery, phoca gallery ,or start from scratch .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

We do not provide any support for Third party extensions . You can contact to the third party developers for such customization. We online provide support for JA extension with limited customization.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum