Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I would like to stay in the Joomlart template club. I use a gamers template (JA-Sanidine)etc., but it is very outdated and cannot be upgraded to Joomla 1.5 even. This makes it impossible to keep this template up to date, secure and expandable. The Fireboard forum it uses and the version of Community Builder are not supported by the third parties that created them.

Gaming templates are very useful, not only for gaming but as a basis for other utilization’s do to the number, type and locations of modules, etc.

Can you please consider releasing a new gaming template that uses a current forum (such as Kunena), joomla version and community add on (such as JOM Social)?

Thank you very much,

jooservices Friend

<em>@ejoomart1 258761 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would like to stay in the Joomlart template club. I use a gamers template (JA-Sanidine)etc., but it is very outdated and cannot be upgraded to Joomla 1.5 even. This makes it impossible to keep this template up to date, secure and expandable. The Fireboard forum it uses and the version of Community Builder are not supported by the third parties that created them.

Gaming templates are very useful, not only for gaming but as a basis for other utilization’s do to the number, type and locations of modules, etc.

Can you please consider releasing a new gaming template that uses a current forum (such as Kunena), joomla version and community add on (such as JOM Social)?

Thank you very much,</blockquote>
    Hi there,
    I’ll pass your suggestion to dev for reviews 🙂
    Will let’s you know if have any news.
    Thank you
    Viet Vu

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum