Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hey guys,

I bought a 1 year general membership (56$) a couple months ago and just tried to download the social news feed extension but told me I couldn’t when according to my membership I have access to all of the normal extensions.

Someone confirm? Thanks.

TomC Moderator

Actually, the JA Social Feed extension is a JoomlArt Extension Club (JAEC) extension and requires a JAEC Membership to download. —> http://www.joomlart.com/joomla/extensions

gsaprchair Friend

Fascinating. Rockettheme’s template club was regarded as the more ‘premium’ membership and included all extensions. Kinda silly that it’s not the case here. Thanks for your quick response though.

TomC Moderator

<em>@gsaprchair 463292 wrote:</em><blockquote>Fascinating. Rockettheme’s template club was regarded as the more ‘premium’ membership and included all extensions. Kinda silly that it’s not the case here. Thanks for your quick response though.</blockquote>

You do get all extensions that are packaged with each template release . . . . not necessarily all the extensions you see in the demo version, but all you see within the download list for the respective template.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum