Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

first at all: brilliant Template!

I discovered a bug after installing the German language file in virtuemart.
    When I put items in the shopping cart, and then click on "show cart", i am redirected to a weird link: https://kanoon.de/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&lang=de
    …and some modules in the sidebar are not shown.
    It should actually be: https://kanoon.de/index.php/cart
    and everything would work perfectly.

I used to work with this template some months ago and stuck in trouble after a virtuemart update. There some redirects were wrong, so that payments could not be fulfilled.
    Now I am also a bit worried that this could happen again with a future update on virtuemart…

Cheers,
    Max

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Max,

May I know which part you updated?

Our template should work fine with VM 3.0.18, you can try to switch default template JA Megastore to a standard template of Joomla like Beez / Protostar and check if it functions correctly or not.

kanoon Friend

Hi Saguaros,

I have the latest versions of both, template and virtuemart.
    The issue comes when you install the German language pack.
    And I am a bit afraid that this issue may cause bigger trouble when it comes to future virtuemart updates…

Cheers,
    Max

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Max,

Did you try to switch default template JA Megastore to a standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar? and see how it goes with German lang pack.

Regards

kanoon Friend

Hi,

Good idea. I switched and yes – same issue. So I’ll get in touch with virtuemart.
    Thank you for your help!

Cheers,
    Max

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kanoon 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum