Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The logo looses resolution some how.
    when you goto the site the logo looks blur a bit. both on desktop and mobile.

Is there something that changes the resolution?

We design the logo at high resolution. When we create the file we use good resolution.

Help!

thanks.

d r e v n .org

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working with.

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

I did
    d r e v n . org

<em>@TomC 461571 wrote:</em><blockquote>So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working with.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

I think it’s from the logo itself, if you open that logo, it’s also blur. Try to create a file with better resolution again.

Jeancarlos Rodriguez Friend

Thanks!

I did that and i think it looks better.

Does the mobile version use the same logo file or does it use another file?

thanks.

<em>@Saguaros 463565 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think it’s from the logo itself, if you open that logo, it’s also blur. Try to create a file with better resolution again.</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

In template manager section of this template, we also provide option so that you can add logo for mobile version called ‘Small logo’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum