Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello, i am getting fatal error with OBHANAH event manager using purity III template, with other templates it is working properly. My joomle version is 3.3, t3 frame work is the last version 2.1.6

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in: ….. componentscom_ohanahtemplatesfiltersj3.php on line 21

Could you help me to solve it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@ruland 426339 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, i am getting fatal error with OBHANAH event manager using purity III template, with other templates it is working properly. My joomle version is 3.3, t3 frame work is the last version 2.1.6

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JModuleHelper in: ….. componentscom_ohanahtemplatesfiltersj3.php on line 21

Could you help me to solve it.</blockquote>
    Hi OBHANAH event calendar is a third party extension . so its hard to assume what is causing it .
    Please the compatibility of the extension with joomla 3.3 . As i checked its last update is before the releasing of joomla3.3 .
    let me know if its compatible with joomla 3.3

kostas13 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 426374 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi OBHANAH event calendar is a third party extension . so its hard to assume what is causing it .
    Please the compatibility of the extension with joomla 3.3 . As i checked its last update is before the releasing of joomla3.3 .
    let me know if its compatible with joomla 3.3</blockquote>

Hello. I am facing the same issue and i am using obhanah 2.3.18. Yes it is compatible with joomla 3.3

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @kostas13
    Can you please PM me your admin credentials and FTP details of your site , so that we can the issue more closely .

kostas13 Friend

I have found the solution! The solution was to disable the jreviews sef plugin cause it was creating the same file and overiding this.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kostas13 442369 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have found the solution! The solution was to disable the jreviews sef plugin cause it was creating the same file and overiding this.</blockquote>
    Glad you solved it
    Many Thanks for sharing the solution here . 🙂 @ruland please apply the solution . and check it .

Thanks

kostas13 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 442370 wrote:</em><blockquote>Glad you solved it
    Many Thanks for sharing the solution here . 🙂 @ruland please apply the solution . and check it .

Thanks</blockquote>

As i saw he did not mentioned anything about jreviews component so it will be another solution. If he provide the components and the plugins he is using i might be able to tell him what to disable.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>As i saw he did not mentioned anything about jreviews component so it will be another solution. If he provide the components and the plugins he is using i might be able to tell him what to disable.</blockquote>

I am also waiting for his reply . as we got some info, we will share it here .
    Thanks again:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum