Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ok, its a while, I bought a subscription with Joomlart.com.

I loaded some templates for local installation and, at this time, I did not like the way things had been coded. I thought by myself, lets give them some time, maybe it will get better, as the the other template sites are aproving day by day.

I did install one template which I had to fight alot, just to get it up and running, tweaking on all ends, re-writing the IE css because it wasn´t usable as it came shipped.

Now, today, I downloaded the JA Rasite and hoped to get it up quickly. Nope!

I can´t understand, how BUGS (yes, I am talking about bugs, not customer wishes) aren´t corrected as soon as they are known. This means, that everbody who downloads the template has to go through the forum and correct every thing again and again. THIS IS NOT BEST PRACTICE!

I have got some more 4 months with my subscription, which, for sure, I will not use anymore. So understand my payment as a donation for improving at the way you treat bugs in your templates for the sake of other clients trying to get some value back for their money.

After all, paying for templates means, on my point, getting up a site quickly and with no hassle. If you do have another understanding, I am not the appropriate customer and I am asking myself after an hour of coding, why I do not program it myself, instead of trying to understand your spaghetti coding and correcting them?

So, I give it up and I won´t try it again. It´s just a waste of time reading 9 pages of forum sites, trying to improve more than sloppy programming and correcting errors.

For sure you will not receive any good reviews, not regarding your support which is alright, but the poor way you code the templates and treat the failings. This is not state of the art and is not usable for more than just plug and play customers, not recognizing all the flaws!

Anonymous Moderator

Hello bitx,

It is a while since your posting of confusing management of our bug fixes and upgrades versions. You might be interested to know that with the recent JA Upgrades & Download system, once a bug is confirmed, it shall be fixed and instant update to download package.

However, in case of specific bugs that only occurs on some sites or users are still using old version, solutions shared within forum posts are still respected.

If you have any other comment or suggestion to improve this, it is highly appeciated

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum