Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

While I am not a massive Teline fan, I can see why you all wanted the Teline II update….and yes it looks really great and all that….but…I am really pleased you have all finally got what you requested for so long, as now we can move forward and get some great templates for all of us that would like something new….:D

It is really nice by the way 😉

TomC Moderator

I’m absolutely amazed that we haven’t heard from TeeTide yet.

😉

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49737 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m absolutely amazed that we haven’t heard from TeeTide yet.

;)</blockquote>
    Maybe he is busy setting up the News Portal with Teline II 😀

teetide Friend

Couldn’t break loose from work today but I’m defintitely on it now.

abdul Friend

I think it is high time for a monthly templete release to keep JA competative. Templates are getting very sophisticated and if we give these guys a chance to be creative they should be able to come up with this kind of stuff.

mfcphil Friend

Could not agree more…some of us who crave this type of excelence every month, know that this will only happen if JoomlArt are allowed to go to one template a month…

Sadly members who only care about getting what they signed up for will never allow this to happen.

TomC Moderator

<em>@mfcphil 49914 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Sadly members who only care about getting what they signed up for will never allow this to happen.</blockquote>
    Yah, and then they will complain about the template’s quality and/or lack of additional features. I think many here don’t really have a firm grasp on the work and effort it takes to develop innovative and feature rich Joomla templates.

It’s very much a catch-22 . . . .damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

abdul Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49938 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yah, and then they will complain about the template’s quality and/or lack of additional features. I think many here don’t really have a firm grasp on the work and effort it takes to develop innovative and feature rich Joomla templates.

It’s very much a catch-22 . . . .damned if they do, damned if they don’t.</blockquote>

If we bring changes from the bottom and by members asking the changes we may be able to persuade other members to go for one template per month.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  abdul 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum