Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone,

The point of this thread is to ask JA if they are willing to release something like that in their next todo components and also, if you have any idea of a component like this for J1.7 or in general a script like this, where i can use it with i-frame in my site.

A demo of a plugin that is in the works for the idea, u can see it here: http://joomla17.greatjoomla.com/glossary-plugin.html

What i propose, is to have also a database where all the terms will be stored, and the users can check it to find what they want by search or by A to Z index.

So when a word that is included in the glossary, is mentioned in our articles, they will be marked with a similiar tooltip like in the demo

I asked the developer there, but doesnt have the intention to do so, and only works by mark all the words in each of the articles you want to have something like that, something not so useful

Thnx in advance !

jneubauer Friend

I’m not sure if JA has any plans to develop anything like this.
    However, I would encourage you to check out the Joomla! Extensions Directory at extensions.joomla.org where there are over 8000 extensions listed, some of them I know are glossary extensions that might meet your needs.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jneubauer 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum