Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’ve tried to search in the old threads but I cound’t find a proper answer for my problem.
    By using the megamenu configuration, in an easy way, I can add more icons which works just fine and with the black color that is the one that I want.

Apart that, what I’m not able to achieve is change the color of the caret-down and the line under the selected menu icons (see attachment), from white to black. The same for the off canvas sidebar icon, called “fa fa-bars”, located in the off-canvas.php file (even if I change it, its color is always white).

Could you please explain me ho to solve this issue?

Thanks for your great works!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Kindly turn Off the css compression of site and share your working site url here , So i can check it directly on your site.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Kindly turn Off the css compression of site and share your working site url here , So i can check it directly on your site.

mices7 Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

thanks for your reply, first of all.
    However the site has not been published yet thus I’ll be back as soon as I can with its url.

Regards

mices7 Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

thanks for your reply, first of all.
    However the site has not been published yet thus I’ll be back as soon as I can with its url.

Regards

mices7 Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

I’ve temporary upload a draft of the site here
    The links don’t work but you can see the main page and its menu.
    In case of need, both username and password to get access to the administrative panel is “test”, without quotes.

More than what I’ve already asked, I’ve noticed that the color of the submenus’ texts, when the dimension of the page is reduced to suit the smartphone screen, is still white even though in a normal condition it is black (because of the override command in the custom.css). The fa fa-bars glyphicon, in this case, is white too.

Thanks for you help

Cheers

mices7 Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

I’ve temporary upload a draft of the site here.
    The links don’t work but you can see the main page and its menu.
    In case of need, both username and password to get access to the administrative panel is “test”, without quotes.

More than what I’ve already asked, I’ve noticed that the color of the submenus’ texts, when the dimension of the page is reduced to suit the smartphone screen, is still white even though in a normal condition it is black (because of the override command in the custom.css). The fa fa-bars glyphicon, in this case, is white too.

Thanks for you help

Cheers

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to change the caret color from white to black

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .dropdown > a .caret {
    border-top-color: #000!important }

To change shadow color into white add this code

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) {
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 -2px 0 #000!important
    box-shadow: inset 0 -2px 0 #000
    }
    }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to change the caret color from white to black

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > .dropdown > a .caret {
    border-top-color: #000!important }

To change shadow color into white add this code

@media screen and (min-width: 991px) {
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover,
    .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
    -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 -2px 0 #000!important
    box-shadow: inset 0 -2px 0 #000
    }
    }

mices7 Friend

Great! 🙂

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mices7 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum