Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Module settings = Width 1600 Height 800

Edit your canvas size in Photoshop (or Gimp) so that it has a 800px border. Then reduce back down to 1600px width. (constrained proportions).

This will even line up your images with the top ‘spinning wheel’. 😮

renejdm Friend

Hi swtinning,

I do not understand your hack: <blockquote>Edit your canvas size in Photoshop (or Gimp) so that it has a 800px border. Then reduce back down to 1600px width. </blockquote>

What do you mean by 800px border for canvas and then reduce to 1600px?

Confused,

Rene

swtinning Friend

Open image in Photoshop > change canvas size by adding a 800px border (use layers if you want to) > change image size down to 1600px.

With JA Lens you have to experiment. Not too sure about what you want to do? Let me know and maybe I can help after spending many hours playing with this template. The forum has good support from other users which I thank you all for.:)

renejdm Friend

Hi swtinning,

Let me see if I have this straight. In Photoshop I create a transparent canvas with size 1600 x 989. Then I add an 800px border. Now my canvas size is (1600 + 800) x (989 + 800)? Is this correct?

Rene

swtinning Friend

Take your image (whatever size it may be, larger the better) and just add a 800px border. (with or without layers) using canvas size. Original image with either a white or transparent border of 800px. Then change image size back to 1600px. The white or transparent border will reduce proportionally.

This method was used because the site is for an artist and his paintings vary in size and ratios. Hope this helps.

renejdm Friend

Hi swtinning,

Do you have a link where I can see what you have done?

Rene

swtinning Friend

sorry on localhost…still working on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swtinning 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum