Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Before when I looked in Google and saw the results it was nice with categories but when I look now it is:

Google Result

I saw within the module OpenSearch. Is this the one that is making the results ugly? Also when I look with JoomlaWatch I see that more search engines are using the search possibility.

I found out that Google is using my search module somehow and displays everything like a mess this way. Does anyone have a idea how to solve this?

vivacomputers Friend

Normally you see when type in the name of by example your site under there nicely all the categories. When I look myself then Google takes results from my search module and it looks ugly.

To see for yourself please type in Google viva computers and you see what I mean.

vivacomputers Friend

Well I try to blow back live in my question. When you look here: http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&cp=14&gs_id=2h&xhr=t&q=viva+computers&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=viva+computers&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=be71f2fd24937e53&biw=1152&bih=710 then it is clear that Google is not indexing my site very nicely. I don’t know whta this is causing because before it was perfect and also it showed a preview which it does not anymore.

I hope that someone who knows something of SEO can help me.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@vivacomputers 273419 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well I try to blow back live in my question. When you look here: http://www.google.nl/#hl=nl&cp=14&gs_id=2h&xhr=t&q=viva+computers&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=viva+computers&aq=0&aqi=g1&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=be71f2fd24937e53&biw=1152&bih=710 then it is clear that Google is not indexing my site very nicely. I don’t know whta this is causing because before it was perfect and also it showed a preview which it does not anymore.

I hope that someone who knows something of SEO can help me.</blockquote>

Hi,

I’m not sure what did you mean “ugly” about the search result, perhaps a screenshot with annotations on it will explains better.
    And also it doesn’t seems to relate to our template.

vivacomputers Friend

You’re right it doesn’t have to do with the template. Sorry about that. I will put my question somewhere else.

jooservices Friend

<em>@vivacomputers 274456 wrote:</em><blockquote>You’re right it doesn’t have to do with the template. Sorry about that. I will put my question somewhere else.</blockquote>

I guessed the same, it may be problem of your SEF component!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum