Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I don’t know why but “grayscale” class doesn’t work anymore on my website demosite.wytaa.fr

portfolio, team and happy clients modules have the same problem

thank for your help
    francois

phong nam Friend

Hi francois,

I have checked your Onepage site and detected a reason that caused Grayscale(image) functions not to add the corect classes to corresponding grayscale images.

Temporarily, you can try to remove the modification before you got the grayscale image issue on your test site. Or you can take a site backup and PM me the site’s credentials. I will help to troubleshoot further.

fdussaussoy Friend

Hi Leo, I’ve worked on this site for 2 days so it’s very difficult to remove modifications because I don’t know exactly where it broked down…
    What do you think the reason is ?
    thanks

phong nam Friend

@fdussaussoy: It will be more convenient if you can PM me the site’s credentials. I tried to debug the error on your site’s front-end but I could not figure out any conflict with our Onepage javascripts.

fdussaussoy Friend

I’ just found the problem.

My portfolio’s module has a sub title with an apostrophe : “Portfolio plein didees”. So my “Main Menu” as this link : index.php?Itemid=435#portfolio_plein_d’idees

And it returns a jquerry error : Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #portfolio_plein_d’idees

I deleted the apostrophe and it works…

thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fdussaussoy 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum