Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m currently working on a new site using the Corona template as a basis. I would like the site to have a green theme, so I want to extend the blue and black options with a green option. I noticed that the Photoshop sources are incomplete, so doing this would require a lot of tedious Photoshop work. Is it possible to get a green Corona version, or can we get the full source files to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

redlight_traitor Friend

This actually isn’t too hard to do. I’m kinda making a green-hilight version at http://www.hooplasusa.com All you have to do is edit the files in the images folder of the template directory.

bigmeinternet Friend

Is it possible to have the complete photoshop file uploaded?

redlight_traitor Friend

You mean my image files?

Menalto Friend

<em>@bigmeinternet 64146 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it possible to have the complete photoshop file uploaded?</blockquote>
    I have asked ,but no

anisjolly Friend

don’t forget to duplicate and edit the css files (just like the black.css) so that your main template file is kept clean AND ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL FILES YOU EDIT!

Just in case you experience any ptroblems so you don’t have to re-install the whole template again.

Just a word of advice really.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  anisjolly 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum