Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When we publish a module using “_hilite _badge badge-pick icon1” in cols-mass1, I got grey box, but when I did the same thing and publish the module in “right” position, I don’t get the grey box cover up the module.

What can I do for the same effect? and, I need a grey box as well for my “Latest Newsletter” module.

Site – http://humanwebsite.com.my/
    Page (module at right position) – http://humanwebsite.com.my/index.php/EasyBlog/latest.html

Thanks!
    Kent

aman204 Friend

Try go to templates/ja_norite/layouts/blocks/right.php file and change these references::

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $right1;?>” style=”JAxhtml” />

and

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $right2;?>” style=”JAxhtml” />

to

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $right1;?>” style=”JArounded” />
    <jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”<?php echo $right2;?>” style=”JArounded” />

sfpkent Friend

Thanks aman204, it works perfectly. 🙂

But how about the module “Latest Newsletter”, I publish in custom module user99.

aman204 Friend

<em>@sfpkent 239385 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks aman204, it works perfectly. 🙂

But how about the module “Latest Newsletter”, I publish in custom module user99.</blockquote>

You can change this::

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user9″ style=”JAxhtml” />

to

<jdoc:include type=”modules” name=”user9″ style=”JArounded” />

in templates/ja_norite/layouts/blocks/botsl.php file

But from design prospective, I would suggest you to not make this change as it looks nice with the default styling 🙂

sfpkent Friend

<em>@aman204 239466 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can change this::

to

But from design prospective, I would suggest you to not make this change as it looks nice with the default styling :)</blockquote>

Thanks for your advice, I will try and see! 🙂

Really appreciate your help.

sfpkent Friend

<em>@aman204 239466 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can change this::

to

But from design prospective, I would suggest you to not make this change as it looks nice with the default styling :)</blockquote>

Hi aman204, the user module is user99, not user9. And user99 is custom created position.

I tried to search the code that you gave me, it is not in the right.php, I am sure it is in other file. The position is “Latest Newsletter”.

In head.php, header.php?

Kent

aman204 Friend

<em>@sfpkent 239582 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi aman204, the user module is user99, not user9. And user99 is custom created position.

I tried to search the code that you gave me, it is not in the right.php, I am sure it is in other file. The position is “Latest Newsletter”.

In head.php, header.php?

Kent</blockquote>

Ok, Please provide me with screenshot of the specific module and where did you add the specific code to have this position ?

sfpkent Friend

<em>@aman204 239709 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, Please provide me with screenshot of the specific module and where did you add the specific code to have this position ?</blockquote>

Hi aman204, here is the image file, thanks! 🙂

1. user99
    sfpkent Friend

Any news???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sfpkent 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum