Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Is it possible to change the size and colors of borders of the elements in the Grid?
    I would like to increase the distance between the modules in grid.
    I tried to find in the css some parameters for that, but I’m not able to find a solution.
    Can you give some advice please?

Thank you very much

Regards

phong nam Friend

@aparma: Thank you for your interest on our JA Fixel template. We would like to answer your questions in detail as follows:

<blockquote>Is it possible to change the size and colors of borders of the elements in the Grid?</blockquote>

In fact, our developers do not define the size and color of grid borders. It is just the background color of content area with the empty distance between 2 grid items.

You just need to change the background color of content area by creating a custom.css file at templates/ja_fixe/css/ path and add this rule:

.fixel-grid {
    background-color: white;
    }

<blockquote>I would like to increase the distance between the modules in grid.</blockquote>

The distance between grid items was divided equally by the Masonry javascripts inside templates/ja_fixel/js/script.js file. You should have knowledge of javascripts to modify the parameters of this function.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum