Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am trying to edit the group name that comes int he sample data and getting a 500, any ideas?
    On go daddy, which might be half and/or entirely the whole problem

1. Screen-shot-2012-05-19-at-6.57.48-PM
    tfosnom Friend

<em>@demianhdz 320873 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am trying to edit the group name that comes int he sample data and getting a 500, any ideas?

On go daddy, which might be half and/or entirely the whole problem</blockquote>
    It may be Go Daddy many here have had problems with their internal scripting and non industry standard ways.

A 500 error is very generic and basically means the server has had a fit, though if you are changing a name and it isn’t saving that may be a permissions error, I have no experience with GoDaddy cpanel etc. but if you have access to your folder structure set all folders to 777 and try again, being sure to reeturn the folders to 755 or 644 depending on what they were originally, this should eliminate permissions as a cause.

Cheers Shannon

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum