Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I tried to change the permission for my guest visitors trying to make it impossible for them to view the job details. After clicking out the permision in the Guest permission section, for some reason my logged in and registred users cannot view the job detail neither. Any Idea what causes this ?

When I go to chek the user permission they have all the permission buttons active…

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@danielclaeys 216923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I tried to change the permission for my guest visitors trying to make it impossible for them to view the job details. After clicking out the permision in the Guest permission section, for some reason my logged in and registred users cannot view the job detail neither. Any Idea what causes this ?

When I go to chek the user permission they have all the permission buttons active…

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.</blockquote>

Dear danielclaeys,

Please give us your FTP account for closer check via ticket: IAK-536-13539. You can login to the ticket system with forum user / pass.
    Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum