Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can u share the screenshot again? how you want to display the menu

Regards

seaneo Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi The JA Teline V is based on Bootstrap 3 that has fixed width a resolution. On the section button its custom HTML module and does not have any menu sidebar. You can Turn on the off-canvas sidebar from template options to enable it.
    Here is the documentation helps you to enable the off-canvas sidebar as u show in the screenshot.

While the way you want to customise the layout needs custom work in the template and you have to build the menu as u needed. This needs pretty custom work in php and js if you want to add a custom sidebar I suggest you hire a developer for this custom work, This is something that is fall in personal custom work and out of support scope.
    Let me know if i am not able to understand the question.

May I please propose a Premium ticket for this, for your consideration? Not to get it done in "a matter of hours" as you advertise because I am ok with this taking a few days to do, but the idea is to participate wherever and whenever I can with monies on very unusual requests, like this one may be.

Premium tickets is for the Developer users without any cost, and JATC user can buy it get support on a priority basis, your ticket will be replied on the priority.

PS: Do not mark all post as private. Public posts help other users to find same suggestions.

Regards

seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Add below code in custom.css file to show off-canvas button in all devices

.off-canvas-toggle {
        display: block!important;}

Regards

seaneo Friend
    seaneo Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check your custom.css file and correct the syntax
    check the open and close braces must be equal to make it work http://prntscr.com/fffsm7

Hope it’s clear now

Regards

seaneo Friend
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seaneo 7 years, 3 months ago.

The topic ‘hamburger menu + word on desktop verisons’ is closed to new replies.