Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Just wondering.

😎

TomC Moderator

Anyone ??

Anyone ??

Bueller ??

Bueller ??

:((

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes! the JA EXTENTION CLUB has just been up and running and open for signing up for more than 1 week, I am finalizing some other extensions and system update before the official announcement

ErikThorsen Friend

Hmm, I haven’t seen anywhere to sign up for this. However, I assume that soon the final work will let everyone be able to sign up for this. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 18807 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, I haven’t seen anywhere to sign up for this. However, I assume that soon the final work will let everyone be able to sign up for this. :-)</blockquote>
    In the members area you can – I know that.

You’ve already got access Erik 🙂

pibrew Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 18807 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hmm, I haven’t seen anywhere to sign up for this. However, I assume that soon the final work will let everyone be able to sign up for this. :-)</blockquote>

The site is EXTREMELY comfusing as to this JAEC…I go to members area and access the Exrensions and try to DL the JA Icon menu and get the following, “This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: Developer,JA Extension Club”????????

ShannonN Friend

pibrew;19890The site is EXTREMELY comfusing as to this JAEC…I go to members area and access the Exrensions and try to DL the JA Icon menu and get the following, “This location is for paid members only. Join JA Templates Club to download. The following members can download: Developer,JA Extension Club”????????

This is because a person who has paid more than normal club membership prices for a developers license is granted access or considered to have purchased a JAEC license as well all inclusive.

So club members who pay far less have to pay extra to become JAEC members Developers are already members and can download the JAEC extensions?

Not all that confusing to me

Michael Casha Friend

Yes, and you can signup here – https://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php

pibrew Friend

<em>@ShannonN 19895 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is because a person who has paid more than normal club membership prices for a developers license is granted access or considered to have purchased a JAEC license as well all inclusive.

So club members who pay far less have to pay extra to become JAEC members Developers are already members and can download the JAEC extensions?

Not all that confusing to me</blockquote>

I am glad it is not confuding to you….

So, we need to pay another $70 to join that club…..sounds like joining the club to join a club…maybe in the future we can join those two clubs to join another club? 😎

ErikThorsen Friend

Actually I was referring to the “JAEC CLUB” coming soon notice here in the forum ( in the top menu ) This tells me that the club is not yet open and it is not in particular showing me that it is possible to sign up for this club. I do know it is open, I just commented on the fact that it isn’t obvious to people that it is. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 20030 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually I was referring to the “JAEC CLUB” coming soon notice here in the forum ( in the top menu ) This tells me that the club is not yet open and it is not in particular showing me that it is possible to sign up for this club. I do know it is open, I just commented on the fact that it isn’t obvious to people that it is. :-)</blockquote>
    That needs to be fixed 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

I still can’t understand where I can download the extensions… I have clicked all over the site but cannot seem to find the correct place to find all the extensions I can dowload as a developer????

Am I loosing my sight?

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;20262I still can’t understand where I can download the extensions… I have clicked all over the site but cannot seem to find the correct place to find all the extensions I can dowload as a developer????

Am I loosing my sight?

they are in the download section under heading JoomlArt Club Extensions but here’s the link needs you to login of course to enable dl status

http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_extensions.html

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum