Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, my first problem is that all latest templates have the top menu integrated, but in reality this is not a top menu this is a copy of main left menu, so if I want to change the top menu items it does not effect the menu, cause it’t not top menu. Please tell me where in the index file can I change the integrated top menu to real top menu? cause now If I have many links on my left main menu than it’s automaticly also in top menu and it looks very ugly,

please help as soon as possible.

2 question is . I renewed my membership alredy 2 weeks or more ago, I still didnot get invoice from my credit company, and I didnot save the 2chekout order id when I renewed, so I still dont have acces. you guys have the acces to your incoming money please why dont you chek my payment, I renewed it under my user name so you gotto be able to see the payment.
    pleae chek it.. I alredy sent many requests about this problem. got 1 reply, also replied back with hope to get help but is still no changes.
    please chek it…

thanks.

mabo Friend

Hi g.akram,

First off all, i’m not an expert. i’m using joomla and the the templates of joomlart only fora few months so …

As you say, in fact the topmenu is not a top menu but the main menu.
    You could copy the main menu items in other menu and position the othermenu in the left position.

This works for me.

TomC Moderator

<em>@g.akram 24815 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys, my first problem is that all latest templates have the top menu integrated, but in reality this is not a top menu this is a copy of main left menu, so if I want to change the top menu items it does not effect the menu, cause it’t not top menu. Please tell me where in the index file can I change the integrated top menu to real top menu? cause now If I have many links on my left main menu than it’s automaticly also in top menu and it looks very ugly, [/quote]

The advise that Mabo gave you above is the advice I would have given you. Simply unpublish the main menu that is appearing in the left position – and use “other menu” or create a new one altogether.

This is exactly what I am planning on doing. In fact, other than the mainmenu, I don’t even use any of the other menus.
    I created my own custom CSS menu and used a custom module to insert it into the left column. Sure, I had to create all the links myself, but I have exactly what I want with no design constraints.

<em>@g.akram 24815 wrote:</em><blockquote>2 question is . I renewed my membership alredy 2 weeks or more ago, I still didnot get invoice from my credit company, and I didnot save the 2chekout order id when I renewed, so I still dont have acces. you guys have the acces to your incoming money please why dont you chek my payment, I renewed it under my user name so you gotto be able to see the payment. pleae chek it.. I alredy sent many requests about this problem. got 1 reply, also replied back with hope to get help but is still no changes.
    please chek it…

thanks.</blockquote>

Have you checked your bank account and/or credit card statement to confirm that the money was paid? You should be able to do so fairly easily – even get them to email you a confirmation.

g.akram Friend

Well, strange that we have to do this that way…. I think there is also another way I home modders or admins will help us out,
    about credit card, as I said I didnot get the invoice yet. I recieve it monthly but it’s not in yet.

g.akram Friend

Hi , what’s up ? any news about my payment?
    I sent you an email few days ago with the number wich was on my invoice could you find anything ? or do I need to scant that invoice and send the scan to you ???

webtrooper Friend

<em>@g.akram 25143 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi , what’s up ? any news about my payment?
    I sent you an email few days ago with the number wich was on my invoice could you find anything ? or do I need to scant that invoice and send the scan to you ???</blockquote>

Wow… not even a reply. Now I’m having second thoughts about renewing. 😮

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  webtrooper 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum