Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Is there a way that I can make Ja Mageia only display 1 header? I do not want different headers for each menu option.

Thanks!

jkab Friend

It is instructions in the user guide.

<blockquote>Specific banner image for each menu item

Header images are stored in templates/ja_mageia/images/header/
    You can copy your own images into here and declare images in template/ja_mageia/index.php . In this file, you have this line:

$ja_header_images = array (‘header1.jpg’, ‘header2.jpg’);

Remember that: width of banner in narrow screen is: 576px / 200px. In wide screen is: 731px / 200px</blockquote>

nataliebrown Friend

<em>@jkab 27006 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is instructions in the user guide.</blockquote>

I could not find the user guide in the package. Where are the user guides generally? I am new here.

Thanks!

jkab Friend

It is mentioned a couple of times on the forum. Just read or use the search function…

nataliebrown Friend

<em>@jkab 27079 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is mentioned a couple of times on the forum. Just read or use the search function…</blockquote>

I think it would be much more effective for customers if the instructions were in the package, don’t you?

Maybe I will write to the owners about that.

Thanks for your help 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nataliebrown 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum