Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

What do you mean by ‘the modal "pop" window’ here?

manieks Friend

Hello, I have a similar problem. When pop-up is "on" a direct link doesn’t open the entire contents of the article. When I turn off the "pop-up" is the same but from the level of category menu article doesn’t open.

(2. I used the JCE editor and plugin (MediaBox) and all the pictures opened in the main window with shadowbox effect till now. Currently the pictures are open automatically in a new window without shadowbox efect- is the ability to display images in the article shadowbox effect?)

Exemplary direct link (pop-up is "on" now): http://airbrushlab.pl/k-onkursy/531-k-o-04-konkurs-aerografii-edycja-iv.html

Saguaros Moderator

I click the image and it opens in Popup, is that working now?

manieks Friend

I click the image and it opens in Popup, is that working now?

I’ll try to explain again πŸ™‚ (sorry for my english)

Global Popup (in template settings ) is on

If you open a page of the article via direct link- popup (JCE) works normally, as before changing the template (it’s mean after clicking on a thumbnail big picture opens in modal window) And it works ok, but I can’t see the whole contents of the article- scrolling does not work (over there is 80 thumbnails, not 10 πŸ™‚ ).

If you open the article from the category level, Popup Global works fine = the article opens in a modal window, and you can scroll through the entire contents. But when you click on a thumbnail JCEpopup does not work- image in oryginal size just opens in a new window.

I have a lot of articles with pictures and almost all have the attribute "jcepopup" so the most important to me is use direct links to articles (with scroll through the content). In this particular case, I have to send a link to a Jury of the contest, but how do I do that when they can’t open (scroll) content of the article? πŸ™‚

I hope that it’s possible to solve? πŸ™‚

Saguaros Moderator

I got your point: enable POPUP view in template manager > open category view page > click an item > it will show in popup > click thumbnail inside article to have another popup.

I’m afraid that at this moment, displaying a popup inside another popup is not possible, you will need to customise much on JS to achieve that.

At this moment, to display popup of thumbnail inside article, you should disable the POPUP view in template so that when you click to open an item in category view, it will show article page and the popup will work then.

manieks Friend

Yes, this is one of points πŸ™‚ – if is not possible open "popup inside popup" now it’s not a big problem BUT most important to me is use direct links to articles (with scroll through the content). In this particular case, I have to send a link to a Jury of the contest, but how do I do that when they can’t open (scroll) content of the article? πŸ™‚ When I disabled the POPUP in template setting content is no scrolling i see only few thumbnails without scroll.

P.S. and to make it more fun I can’t open an article from the "level" category (frontside) when POPUP in template is off http://airbrushlab.pl/k-onkursy.html

manieks Friend

ones again – this time picture history

1. Untitled-10
    2. Untitled-11
    3. Untitled-12
    4. Untitled-13
    Saguaros Moderator

If possible, send me the Admin account of your site via PRIVATE reply, I will take a closer look.

manieks Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Seems that there is conflict in JS with extension used on your site: http://prntscr.com/ac5b7c

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum