Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m having a problem getting the TransMenu to work properly within my Xenia II site.

What position is the TransMenu supposed to be in?

I ask because I cannot get the submenu dropdown feature to work, so I’m thinking I may have my TransMenu assigned to the wrong position. I have unpublished the Main Menu module – as instructed in the tutorial, but it just doesn’t seem to be working.

One thing …. I was playing around with trying to get TransMenu to work with a different template and I created a new position for it within that template. When I switched back to Xenia !! as the default, the TransMenu held to that position – even though it doesn’t exist in Xenia II. So, I cannot figure out how to get the menu to work properly – with the submenu items in dropdown (as they are supposed to).

Any thoughts/suggestions?

:((

TOM

TomC Moderator

Great Googly-Moogly . . . . Nevermind.

The answer was right there in the user guide . . . .

To choose your menu type, go to the 32rd line in the “ja_xenia/ index.php” and change $ja_menutype to what you need.
    1 is Split Menu, 2 is CSS Menu, 3 is Transmenu and 4 is Script Dropline Menu

Well, if anyone else has this same issue, hopefully my “shoot from the hip” question and solution will help.

:-[

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum