Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,

Ok, after examining the web site, Ja lens, here’s what I’m seeing….

My articles that are being used for the Masonry wall frontpage, are all done in the k2 component. – No problem there!

However, the articles that I created using the usual way using the Article Manager, they have page titles (in the area where you would see Latest Shots.)

But, the components, I have installed such as the guestbook and a business directory ,the page titles won’t appear .

After reading other post on this, I see some were stating that the issue lies with the K2 component however the issues I’m seeing has nothing to do with the k2 component, or I may be mistaken.

The only issue I’m having is finding out why the page titles won’t show using third party components.

Here, check it out: http://www.miphagl.org/mich/
    Go under guestbook and the menu item Lodges and you’ll see no page title but on the other menu items the page title shows…some are saying page titles don’t appear after the front page but apparently they do…

thanks,
    Jay:((

jay313 Friend

Greetings,

I’ve attached two screenshots….

screenshot one: This screenshot shows the page title Anti-hazing policy ( where you would see Latest Shots in the demo). This page was created using the Article manager.

screenshot two: This is a component that I linked to a menu item and as you can see, the page title doesn’t appear.

In both instances, I have Page Display Options enabled. One shows and the other doesn’t….why isn’t it showing for the component?

Thanks,
    Jay:((

1. good
    2. bad
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Please don’t raised many thread with the same mention on the forum. We commit to reply within 24 hours and you will get our answer within commited time for sure!

I have replied to you on this thread, please follow it on that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum