Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have to work to a template done with T3. The themplate is “Gk_Gamebox”. A client of mine bought it and ask me to customize: He wants a new module position on the right of the logo to display a banner. I don’t have the framework installed so can you tell me how i have to change template files?

I have added a new position in themplateDetail.xml then i try to edit the layoutsblockshandheldheader.php file but i have no success

This is my header.php file

<div id="gk-header" class="main clearfix">
    <h1 class="logo">
    <a href="./" title="<?php echo $siteName; ?>"><span><?php echo $siteName; ?></span></a>
    </h1>
    </div>
    <div id="custom-banner">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="title_banner_right" />
    </div>

Wha’t’s wrong?

I have to edit other file or only this two?

Thanks in advice

Phill Moderator

GK_Gamebox is a template from GavickPro. It would be unfair for us to assist you with the customisation of their product. Please ask for support on their website – http://www.gavick.com/

ethe Friend

Yes but their forum is not free accessible and i have to work on this template only one time :((

What i have to do is not the same with all template?

TomC Moderator

<em>@ethe 198541 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes but their forum is not free accessible and i have to work on this template only one time :((

What i have to do is not the same with all template?</blockquote>
    Question . . . If you are not a member of GavickPro, then how is it that you are working on one of their Club Templates?

:confused:

Phill Moderator

Their forum is accessible to anyone who has purchased one of their templates. Get your friend to give you a logon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum