Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

I’m having two menu’s on the JA Mageia template;
    – the mainmenu which is on top of the page
    – the other menu which is positioned in the left position.

The header images changes whith the mainmenu but not whith the othermenu on the left.
    Has anyone an idea what’s wrong ?

Thanx very much.

Mabo

cwigg Friend

Hi – I believe that is working as designed. the header image changes only by mainmenu. Someone may correct me, or come up with a work-around for you.

bcalder Friend

Does anyone have any idea on how to change this to be all menu items or even how to specify which image for which page?

This template is great, and it would be good if that image could be a module so there is some control over it.

Ben

cwigg Friend

the standard config is by the lines like:
    $ja_header_images_wide = array (‘header1.jpg’,’header2.jpg’,’header3.jpg’,’header4.jpg’,’header5.jpg’);
    at the top of the index.php code. you can add more…
    each mainmenu toplevel item and items below it cycle through these images in sequence. There was a thread on here about further config. I recall instantinlaw made some suggestions.

qbali JATC

i do agree with you bcalder, change it as a module

bcalder Friend

Definately module would be great, however given that might be a bit more difficult even if it is possible to just configure it to automatically change with other menu items and links that would also be great.

Anyone got any ideas? I’ll have a play, but by no means am I a php guru 😀

qbali JATC

i am really want the module be there in the header iamge, coz this template is irresistible ones

bcalder Friend

I have had a play around, and becaues the header is a background images, I can’t see anyway to make this a module and keeping the effect over the top as a pathway.

Tried a few different things including:
    <div id=”ja-header” style=”background-image: url( <?php mosLoadModules(‘headtest’, -1); ? >) no-repeat top right;”>

This isn’t possible though, I’m no php guru, but from the looking around I did it is only possible to echo something in this field, not load something.

The whole top menu setup would have to change to get this to work.

Anyone got any other ideas?

mrjon Friend

I am also after a solution to Mabo’s initial query about having different headers on the ‘other’ menu but have not been able to solve this.
    I did notice that the ‘JA Rochea’ template does do this already so those of you with a bit more programming knowledge may be able to find the workaround by digging through those files.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mrjon 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum