Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i have the site locally with the wamp service on my laptop…

just looking to reposition the main menu and top module positioning… if that make’s any sense…

i am just looking to stack the items on top of each other if i am making any sense… the logo file has been done and the dimensions set and great…. just need to pull main menu down below that and then move the top module positioning down below that…

thanks
    trey

Menalto Friend

Make a image over how it is today and how you want it?

beyondsports Friend

menalto where in the css file… would i edit the main menu and top / header positioning….i will put together a before an dafter screenshot about what i am trying to accomplish…
    thanks
    trey

TomC Moderator

Are you referring to the Main Navigation Menu (vertical at the top) or the Main Menu in the left column/position?

Unfortunately, JA’s CSS organization and naming structure leave much to be desired in terms of clarity and intuitiveness.

beyondsports Friend

tom i am referring to the main menu at the top…i did find in the css where i could adjust the top cushion…. trying to adjust the header–need to delete that… the top module needs to be repositioned lower… i am making some screenshots to show exactly what i am trying to do…

trey

beyondsports Friend

here are 2 screenshots… sshot1 is what i am trying to do– where the logo graphic is on top / the top module position is next then below that the main menu… sshot2 is where im at right now…
    the logos are a customized html module in the top position—need to know where that needs to be edited–right now it is incorrect cause it is bleeding down into the article title…

again just need to know where in the css these items need to be edited…. hope i am making sense….
    thanks
    trey

1. sshot1
    2. sshot2
    beyondsports Friend

i figured it out… changed the following css line 1065 for the main menu positioning:

#ja-mainnav {
    padding: 0 0px;
    top: 212px;
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;
    }

and changed the ja topsl line 1184 for the top module positioning….

/* Top Spotlight */
    #ja-topsl {
    clear: both;
    padding: 0;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #CCCCCC;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 1;
    height: 100px;
    }

TomC Moderator

Hey, that is looking really nice so far – at least as far as the header and main navigation go.

I am really looking forward to seeing it online (for a better look).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum