Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello –

I have a question with the header, I need to add a 3rd party module called the HEADER IMAGE , in order to have an static picture for each page, instead of the rotating images, – however the scrip works fine in any other position EXCEPT in the header position on the template (Ja Mageia)-

How do I disable or what do I need to change in order to have the HEADER functions disabled in this template, so the new mod can work ?

Thanks a lot , any help will be greatly appreciate it, better yet – If someone can fix it for me I am willing to pay , since is a time pressing issue and I’ve been killing my head over, if someone watns to make $ 20 US pay via PAYPAL – let me know by private message – need to have it done before next 12 / 26/ 07

Thanks a lot !!

Neo –

John –

neopolus Friend

Hi ? does anyone seems to know this ?? How about the support guys ?

Thanks

Neo

kicr Friend

Hi neapolus,

can you provide an url? Then I can have a look. Perhaps an admin account via pn too.

Menalto Friend

There is no module for the header images, its just the newsflash module at left side there. To use a module for the header images,the module needs to be added to the template

neopolus Friend

how do I do that ? how do I add that .. to the template –

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  neopolus 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum