Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Only the first column header in IE7 displays correct, every second is moved to the right, inside the column.

Because this is a template bug, I would really appreciate some solution. The demo has the same problem, but there the top module in the right column has been moved further to the left – which is wrong too – to hide the problem for the second module in the demo. But the demo has this problem too in IE7.

You can also see the bug at http://www.tomdekok.nl.

The website is online and really needs to display this right, so I hope JA can help out here fast, as cross browser compatibility with IE7 is promised. 🙂

Thanks,
    Tom

antoniu1 Friend

Okay, I have solved that problem too. Here’s the solution. Open ie7.css and add:

#ja-right DIV .column DIV.moduletable {
    margin-left: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    }

.ja-inset2 DIV.moduletable {
    margin-left: 0px;
    }

And if you want to have the headers align the same all columns, find in template.css:

.ja-inset2 DIV.ja-moduletable H3, .ja-inset2 DIV.moduletable H3

change margin-left from -14px to -16px

This will set the H3 headers right in IE7.

Let’s call it sloppy testing by JA that this wasn’t corrected… 😉

bitx Friend

Has this error been corected at the actual download? I am looking for those lines but it seems, that this fix did not enter at the actual version. Please give feedback!

antoniu1 Friend

No, I don’t think so. JA isn’t that fast 😉 You better change this manually.

Cheers,
    Tom

bitx Friend
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bitx 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum