Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello,
    i have two questions:

1. how can i change the colour of the headings on the start-page? I can’t find it in the css

2. In one section the previews of the articles are bold, but if you “read more” it is normal.

jay973 Friend

Hi,
    In answer to question 1, It looks like the colour is controlled by:

template.css (line 49)

a {
    color: #CC0000;
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

a:hover, a:active, a:focus {
    }

Cheers,
    Jason.

strigga Friend

ok. it was the contentheading class ….

but why are some pages written bold?

strigga Friend

okay, 2nd problem also solved but how can i remove the underline from the module headings?

thank you

cjmicro Friend

If the headings are linked, (which is usually one of the parameters in the article global parameters or each ind. article), they will be underlined if your link class is underlined. (or bold if your link class is bold)

a {
    }

Try setting it so the article titles are not linkable and see if that makes them all the same.

Cheryl

strigga Friend

thank you.
    i checked it but it is underlined in the module headings, so if i go to the module headings i can disable the heading link.
    but where can i change the style for example only on mouseover it is underlined.

cjmicro Friend

Module headings are under the module area in the css, but maybe it would be easier if you show a link to the page and tell exactly what you need to change.

If you use Firefox and their web developer tools you can highlight the text or area you want to see and display the css information. That really helps to narrow it down.

the barite links are underlined by this css
    a {
    }

a:hover, a:active, a:focus {
    }

so if you want them not underlined you can make it text-decoration: none; but that will be for all links. Otherwise we have to figure out what CSS is styling the area you want to change then change that or add a new one for those items.

Cheryl

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum