Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi: how i put the login form in the “left menu”?

I want to start with the same positions like demo…

please what i have to do, im not a joomla expert…

my web is: http://cuatroonline.com

Thanks

Menalto Friend

Umm,seems like its done:confused:

mariemusic Friend

Yes: its done;) i find the option, thanks anyway….

I have another questions:

In logo.jpg (top image)have a bad ubication (its seems i ahve to fix the position>??)

how i put the menu images? (calendar.png, community-big.png , etc? for the other menu? (contact, etc)

Thanks a lot!!

Sorry for my english , its not the best:(

Menalto Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21157 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes: its done;) i find the option, thanks anyway….

I have another questions:

In logo.jpg (top image)have a bad ubication (its seems i ahve to fix the position>??)

how i put the menu images? (calendar.png, community-big.png , etc? for the other menu? (contact, etc)

Thanks a lot!!

Sorry for my english , its not the best:(</blockquote>
    For the logo yes you could try to adjust the graphics on your logo first..

mariemusic Friend

how i do that???

Menalto Friend

Give me a email with and ill help you out

mariemusic Friend

Hi: I send to you a email, but i didnt received response:( Please let me know what i have to do and thanks a lot for your help.

mariemusic Friend

i want to add another image in top of user 2,3 , 5, i put and image in user 5 but i cant remember how i did that:S

Can you help me?/

mpimagery Friend

<em>@mariemusic 21267 wrote:</em><blockquote>i want to add another image in top of user 2,3 , 5, i put and image in user 5 but i cant remember how i did that:S

Can you help me?/</blockquote>

That top section you’re talking about the modules are actually user1, user2 and user5

In your Joomla admin area you need to go into the Modules / Site Modules menu, and locate those particular modules that you want to add images to and then use the Image icon to insert your images..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mpimagery 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum