Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I’ve managed to fix the layout now, I have all of the positions in place and I have fixed the header jumping issue by adding the following to my custom.css,

.uber-header.highlight-color {
    border-color: #0089CE !important;
    position: fixed;
    }

All I have to do now is my css styling to give it a nice look and once finished I may submit to site of the month, depending on how nice it looks 🙂

Thanks again Tom and Adam, you guys pointed me in the right direction and now I’ve learned a lot more about t3 and layouts using php, I also learned about the col-md-push setting too which is extremely important when creating layouts.

In all honesty it’s not that difficult once you’ve spent a lot of time researching and I’m not confident I can layout pretty much any grid format I want 🙂

Thanks,
    Richard

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gringo211985,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question, feel free to let us know. Even if we cannot provide much help in customization task but we sure will do our best to help you out.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @gringo211985,

Glad to hear that you managed to sort it out. If you still have any question, feel free to let us know. Even if we cannot provide much help in customization task but we sure will do our best to help you out.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum