Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am not sure if its the right forum…. I think that there should be a forum for users who need developers to help them design sites using JA template.
    I am currently looking for a good developer who is experienced in using T3 and JA templates to help us with designing a website.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

At this time, we do not offer customization services through JoomlArt.

As you know, all of JoomlArt’s templates are developed/designed so as to provide you with the utmost control for any/all modification and/or customization you desire. Further, as a JoomlArt Club Member, you are able to avail yourself to the wealth of knowledge, template User Guides, tips/tutorials, fellow JoomlArt Club Members and JoomlArt’s Support Staff in assisting you with questions you may have as you work with your JoomlArt Club Template(s) and/or Extension(s).

Nevertheless, should you still feel the need for some professional level assistance, another possible resource for you might be one of the freelance boards –> such as JOOMLANCERS

dcasmr Friend

Hi TomC,
    Thank for your reply… It will be nice if there is a marketplace forum here where those who know JA templates very well can help others and make some money. I had a situation already where a developper told me that he does not work on JAT3 which I guess is JA template structure..
    People who are very familiar with JA templates will design better than those who never worked on them.
    Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@dcasmr 306457 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi TomC,
    Thank for your reply… It will be nice if there is a marketplace forum here where those who know JA templates very well can help others and make some money.People who are very familiar with JA templates will design better than those who never worked on them.
    Thanks</blockquote>
    Well, as I mentioned above, you could check-out JOOMLANCERS.COM

😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum