Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Using the Rasite template on my new site http://www.adtrailer.dk i’m stuck with a couple of problems:

1) How do I change the “You are here::” ?

I have tried all the usual way with no luck

2) How do I adjust the space between the “home” articles and the black space holding the Latest / Popular / Resources and Support Center ?

3) How do I center the Copyright in the center or left adjust it ?

Please observe that I have removed the T3 add.

4) How di I adjust the heigth of the footer section so that it wraps nicely around the Copyright info ?

The site is planned to go online monday next week so I’m desperate for help !!!

/Henrik Denmark (Full member)

charles99 Friend

Let me take #2 first…

If you are not using position Ja-cs or Tab position it should automatically close, thus reducing the space between the mid-section and the footer. But you can also use firebug in firefox to adjust it then apply it to the template.css file I believe.

#3 the quickest way is to just disable the foot or footnav position and create a custom module and place your text in. You will have the freedom to position your text anywhere you want. Plus add a photo or small logo. And keep in mind you have two position there the footer and Footer Nav, so if you are not using one it should adjust and center your custom module… And to remove the T3 Framework Logo you need to edit the default.php page and remove the comment for the logo and link..

hartvig7345 Friend

A lot has been solved during the long hours – but I still strugle with the “You are here::” text – I can change it using firebug but I don’t know into which file I’m making the change – pls help !

/Hernik

charles99 Friend

Look for the en-GB.tpl_ja_rasite.ini file. You will find the “en-GB.tpl_ja_rasite.ini” file inside the en-GB folder. Look for the You Are Here comment and change it to whatever you want. But do remember to save your changes in the UTF-8 format. You must choose UTF-8 under the window “Save as”. easy process…

Make sure you make a backup copy of this file before you edit it.

charles99 Friend

Also in order to even out your modules in position or user6 to user9 add this to your template.css file and it will set all of them to the same height! Right now you have user6 shorter than user7 and user8 shorter than user7, and user9 shorter than all of the other positions. Just doesn’t look right…

Again, simply add the following to your template.css file…

HTML Code to add:

#ja-botsl .ja-module {
    min-height:340px;
    }

You can place it anywhere in this file… And you can replace the 340px to any number you want..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum