Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

help. left position be bottom article.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

TomC Moderator

So that we can try to best assist you, please provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings.

nutungilmu Friend

every i post article position change.
    url :
    starobi.co.id

nutungilmu Friend

every i post article position change.
    url :
    starobi.co.id

nutungilmu Friend

that character article from another blog. so i copy text to notepad berfore post article

nutungilmu Friend

that character article from another blog. so i copy text to notepad berfore post article

TomC Moderator

as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

TomC Moderator

as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nutungilmu 501408 wrote:</em><blockquote>help. left position be bottom article. </blockquote>

<em>@nutungilmu 501535 wrote:</em><blockquote>that character article from another blog. so i copy text to notepad berfore post article</blockquote>

The problem on your site is from Item Article under blog page.

When you copy content from other site, it included <div> and </div> tags on that and you put into Article on your site with messed up HTML mockup and caused above issue.

So if you want to copy content from another site, try to paste it in an editor like notepad tools and remove any HTML tags like <div> which are not used before putting into artilce on your site.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@nutungilmu 501408 wrote:</em><blockquote>help. left position be bottom article. </blockquote>

<em>@nutungilmu 501535 wrote:</em><blockquote>that character article from another blog. so i copy text to notepad berfore post article</blockquote>

The problem on your site is from Item Article under blog page.

When you copy content from other site, it included <div> and </div> tags on that and you put into Article on your site with messed up HTML mockup and caused above issue.

So if you want to copy content from another site, try to paste it in an editor like notepad tools and remove any HTML tags like <div> which are not used before putting into artilce on your site.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum