Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Thanks. I have not made any modification to the Ja_login module. I am also not aware of any plugin that may have modified it.

I have sent you a PM with my superadmin account login details. You should not have any restriction with that account. Thanks and well appreciated.

Ninja Lead Moderator

About superadmin account your sent pm me, always to show the problem when I tried to edit plugin or module your site
    <blockquote>You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page</blockquote>

I found the problem on your site because this plugin “System – EasyCalcCheck PLUS – ECC+” is enabled and it was conflicted with JA Login form. I disabled it admin area, JA Login is working now. Please check it again.

omojesu Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 343150 wrote:</em><blockquote>About superadmin account your sent pm me, always to show the problem when I tried to edit plugin or module your site
    You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page
    .</blockquote>

1) Thanks…The login details you have is the default super admin account that I use with all privileges and I don’t know why that error comes up. What could be wrong. If you check the Joomla option page, you will see that all permissions are set to Always Allow. This is extremely frustrating. Please help.

<blockquote>I found the problem on your site because this plugin “System – EasyCalcCheck PLUS – ECC+” is enabled and it was conflicted with JA Login form. I disabled it admin area, JA Login is working now. Please check it again. </blockquote>

2. This is an anti-spam checker. Since you disabled that plugin, I have been getting several Spam registration. Is there any anti-spam checker you recommend in its place to stop this spam abuse or is there a reason why Ja_login does not have a spam checker to avoid this type of issues?

Ninja Lead Moderator

1) I tried to check with your account and could see that all permissions are set as full control but i could not edit and change anything regarding module / plugin from Admin area on your site :((

2) I know “System – EasyCalcCheck PLUS – ECC+” is anti-spam plugin and I tried to use captcha default of joomla but i could not add both key into plugin on captcha plugin. JA Login module can add “captcha” security on it but your account is not permitted to use that link to directly access that page(only use it to turn on and off module, plugin)

You can contact with system administrator on your hosting to check your account to grant permission to edit / change config from Admin site.

omojesu Friend

I have enabled the default Joomla captcha plugin, but I do not see that show up in JA-Login module. You may now access the Captcha plugin yourself to see what is happening. What I had to do was to select the plugin and then click Edit on the menu.

I also noticed that when an administrator logout from the backend, it takes you to a page with just “test1” on it…not sure what is happening to my login/logout module.

<em>@Ninja Lead 343456 wrote:</em><blockquote>1) I tried to check with your account and could see that all permissions are set as full control but i could not edit and change anything regarding module / plugin from Admin area on your site :((

2) I know “System – EasyCalcCheck PLUS – ECC+” is anti-spam plugin and I tried to use captcha default of joomla but i could not add both key into plugin on captcha plugin. JA Login module can add “captcha” security on it but your account is not permitted to use that link to directly access that page(only use it to turn on and off module, plugin)

You can contact with system administrator on your hosting to check your account to grant permission to edit / change config from Admin site.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@omojesu: Thanks for your contact, JA Login module could not integrate with Captcha plugin.
    I have raised bug to development team about that: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-490

omojesu Friend

Thanks…Any update on this…I am getting hundreds of spam registration daily. My user database is filled with hese spam registrations. Pls help expedite this if you may.

<em>@Ninja Lead 344163 wrote:</em><blockquote>@omojesu: Thanks for your contact, JA Login module could not integrate with Captcha plugin.
    I have raised bug to development team about that: http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/CUSSER-490</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have applied the new version of JA Login Module on your site: modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/default.php file or you can check it here at my attached file.

1. mod_jalogin.zip
    omojesu Friend

Thanks…the confirm password field is not showing, so users cannot successfully complete registration….pls check the ja login module in the frontend of my site to test yourself.

<em>@Ninja Lead 345312 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have applied the new version of JA Login Module on your site: modules/mod_jalogin/tmpl/default.php file or you can check it here at my attachment file.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

I fixed it directly on your site. Please check it again.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

This topic contains 25 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum