Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I got very good help before when i needed to make more positions in my template.

Now I need to add even more, But this time I hope someone could help me to understand this better 😀 ?
    So I dont have to ask for help all the time 🙂 ?

What I Want
    :D8188

What I Offer
    offer 200 Credits to anyone that wants to try and explain this to me ? 🙂
    I dont know if that is to little?

Here is the information I have found usefull:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/2-x-jasidenews-in-left-module-position-2/

I like this thread to 🙂
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?p=168739#post168739

What I cant understand
    What does Default.php ?? 🙁

Other sugestions ?
    If you have a better sugestion as to how I can get 2 new types of content on my site, Gaming and Casemodding – Please speak up

1. New-Positions-2-x-Advertisement-and-2-copies-og-Content-top2.
    cansay Friend

One of the things I still have problems understanding is what Default.php does ?

Reading about the T3 framwork is not easy to understand, its like 8-10 pages and there is no explenation of why you do what you do.

its only a how to, or for me it is 😀

cansay Friend

Updated with an offer of 200 Credits, Dont know if that is alot or not ? 😀

Sherlock Friend

<em>@cansay 183532 wrote:</em><blockquote>Updated with an offer of 200 Credits, Dont know if that is alot or not ? :D</blockquote>

Hi cansay !

Could you please explain to me more clearer your issue ?

cansay Friend

<em>@dathq 183936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi cansay !

Could you please explain to me more clearer your issue ?</blockquote>

Yes of course.
    Im sorry, it is a bit hard to explain it when you are confused like I am.

I want to have more space on my frontpage.
    I will be adding new types of articles and I dont want to use my existing positions.

1. I would like to create new positions in my template.
    So that my website will end up looking like this..

Positions on my site = http://www.octeamdenmark.com/?tp=1

Inside div “ja-mainbody” at the bottum, I would like 1 position below “Content-Top” and “Left”.

To place a wide advertisement flash.

Then I would like to have 2 positions again, just like “Content-Top” and “Left”.

Then advertisement flash position again.

and 2 positions again, just like “Content-Top” and “Left”.

IF this does not make any sence, please tell me so I can do video, or use paint more 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Dear cansay,

I understanded what you want,All are creating new module positions for your template ,Did you know how to create a new position ? If that you can do your works on this file
    templatesja_rasitelayoutsblocksmain.php

I hope this make sense !

cansay Friend

I know im just a noob.
    I know I sux at coding html and php 🙂

I made some more picture, if this does not make it understandable I would VERY MUCH like to pay for help and speak to somone from staff via skype or msn maybe 🙁 ???

I know this it more support that I pay for, so I would VERY much like to pay for help please 🙂

I would like to to make positions INSIDe this div 🙂

I spendt 30 min on this screenshot, if this does not make any sence I will make a video haha 😀

1. Ja-Content-Ja-Col-Inside-Ja-Contentwrap
    2. Modul-Positions
    cansay Friend

Anyone 🙂 ?

cansay Friend

If I try to upload an image that is to large = It gets corupt and the size of the image is just 6 kb!!!!

Fixed the image now.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cansay,

This request seems a heavy custom work & needs good programming skill. I recommend you to create a buyer account & post your project for experts to take it up via Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt.

Hope u succeed!

cansay Friend

<em>@JA Developer 185794 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi cansay,

This request seems a heavy custom work & needs good programming skill. I recommend you to create a buyer account & post your project for experts to take it up via Joomlancers.com, another network of JoomlArt.

Hope u succeed!</blockquote>

Thx sir.

I understand that Im very helpless and asking for alot of help 🙂

Thank you for replying in my thread, and thx for a good product and good support sir 🙂

I will try and give joomlart some explenation on how to make modul psoitions when I find out how.
    Maybe others dont understand this the same way as I dont 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cansay 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum