Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

i want to my menu on header write in one row. i use Transmenu in my site.
    Can you help me!

kira178 Friend

And how can i do a potisition that place, i dont want show it by mainmenu.

Thanks

scoalacrestina Friend

<em>@kira178 71220 wrote:</em><blockquote>And how can i do a potisition that place, i dont want show it by mainmenu.

Thanks</blockquote>
    Take a look at Default J! Menu module… In the module parameter choose another menu name and your main menu let it on top. For the left position create anoter menu.

scoalacrestina Friend

I have another problem with the header menu. I have created a new menu item to show it on header menu (mainmenu). But the problem is that is not working like the others menu items (already created from quicstart package – Joomla 1.5.3).. do nothing on mouseover or when is the active page. Can smone help me with that??… sorry for my english

kira178 Friend

<em>@scoalacrestina 71325 wrote:</em><blockquote>Take a look at Default J! Menu module… In the module parameter choose another menu name and your main menu let it on top. For the left position create anoter menu.</blockquote>

i want simply remove it from Default J! Menu, is it posible?

kira178 Friend

anyway, i solve it 🙂 thanks

kira178 Friend

it’s me again and i have question for this. About TOP i was clean something in top but i want make to new position there with do othe thing, how can i do it?

kira178 Friend

seem as it’s hard to put a position in top header;(

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kira178 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum