Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Yes, i cannot believe it. One minute the site was fine and then the next my page fonts have gone all fuzzy.

I had modified the template and moomenu files (Edenite) but only to change navwrap padding.

What could have made this happen? :((

Please help as this is very urgent. I have attached a graphic of the issue. You can see what it was like before.

Thanks

1. fuzzyfont
    scotty Friend

You altered more of the CSS than you intended or you left out a ; or something. Just install the CSS from the backup you made before making changes to your site 😉

….or in the most unlikely event that you do not have a backup :(( look around line 73 of ja.moomenu.css.

sunrise Friend

I don’t know if it actually fuzzy. It does not look as crisp as the original, but I think it is more like a bold font, maybe there is a “strong” or something like that in the css?

munders Friend

This is what my moomenu looks like. There is an ‘a’ there…

#ja-cssmenu li a {
    display: block;
    text-decoration: none;
    line-height: 27px;
    padding: 0 20px;
    color: #C3DBED;
    font-size: 100%;
    font-weight: bold;
    border-right: 1px solid #2B6484;

I don’t have a backup 🙁

scotty Friend

Do you have a live URL?

cjmicro Friend

Do you have the closing } after that css section?

You could try taking out the bold, if you just remark out lines you don’t need you can always get them back. You can probably reinstall the moomenu.css file from your original template files, just unzip the template zip file and it will have all those files in the folders as they are on your site. Then you can copy the original moomenu.css (or whatever file you altered) from the original folder and start again with your changes.

Cheryl

munders Friend

Yes, i have the } after that section Cheryl.

So you think the issue lies within the moomenu? I will upload the original and see what happens.

Thanks Cheryl

cjmicro Friend

Well moo menu or css menu or whichever one you are using. Or which ever one you had changed. I was just giving you an idea of how to get it back since you didn’t have a backup. Let us know how you make out!

munders Friend

This only happens in Firefox. Its fine in IE.

Any idea why guys and gals….

scotty Friend

It would be much easier with a live URL??? otherwise post your template.css file here

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  scotty 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum