Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    using latest j3.x ja music locally for testing the latest ja social content plugin to drag YouTube videos, I’m finding; yes the videos are pulled into the selected category (videos) and display fine as per the same demo videos re size and operation. However, no matter what size I select in the social plugin the displayed videos do not show at any other size than the small view like on the demo.

Editing the video (articles) parameters to open in either a popup, modal or new window has no effect, anyone care to comment, I have followed the social plugin guide best I could, is it me having a seniors moment or ????

Blessings Shannon

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Shannon,

Sorry for this late response, somehow I missed this thread. Did you have settings the same like its in userguide of this plugin: http://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-plugins/ja-social-feed#youtube-settings ?

If your site is still in local, you can send me Youtube account you want to get video, I will give it a try in my end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum