Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

HI – is it possible to link directly to items / separate websites right from the front page of the content slider option? e.g. say as in the demo you have the image and then the text, when you click either could this say take you directly to an external site?

In the demo of JA Rasite its the module called Today’s Highlights and when you click the image it goes straight to the actual article with no modules around it…how is this done?

At the moment, when i click the item it takes me to the content item but it always shows it below the module and my slideshow module, whereas I just want it to show the content item rather than all the other modules…how do I do this … I have remove show on all menus etc but they still show when clicking the content item 🙁

many thanks in advance…

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@ollyjk 173538 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI – is it possible to link directly to items / separate websites right from the front page of the content slider option? e.g. say as in the demo you have the image and then the text, when you click either could this say take you directly to an external site?</blockquote>

The ja content slider uses for the display articles from category or many categories so that each slider will link to the article, the module does not support override the link so can not make the external link.

<blockquote>
    In the demo of JA Rasite its the module called Today’s Highlights and when you click the image it goes straight to the actual article with no modules around it…how is this done?

At the moment, when i click the item it takes me to the content item but it always shows it below the module and my slideshow module, whereas I just want it to show the content item rather than all the other modules…how do I do this … I have remove show on all menus etc but they still show when clicking the content item 🙁

many thanks in advance…</blockquote>

The module only use for the demonstration. you will must to re-change its configuration.In the list of articles, You can see each link has not the ItemId parameter, because the joomla system could not find any relationship between article with menu item which helps the joomla system display modules with its value. So that you ‘ll must to make a menu Item relationship with section or category which the module would like to display articles => the problem will be fixed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum