Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    I have a Edenite template that i run with joomla 1.5.9 I wonder how to make the drop-down list work? (moo menu or css menu)
    I am quite new so i havn’t figured it out 🙁
    regards Peter 🙂

bytestor Friend

Hi,

Login to ur admin and then

Go to “Extensions” ,
    Click “Template Manager”,
    then again Just click “JA Edenite” template from the list of templates, you will find Template(edit) Page.

Select the “Menu Type” and the select Moo menu or CSS menu from the “Menu Module” from the “Parameters” to get the right menu for the template.

Hope it Helps,

cjmicro Friend

Once you have the menu type correctly selected, you then have to set up the menu items. For those you want to drop down, they need to be “child” of the main menu item. You may already know this, but just in case!! So add a menu item and choose the parent menu item you wish it to drop down from.

Cheryl

sampras99 Friend

Thanks!
    The problem i had was more that i didnt know how to do submenus. :confused: The template settings was no problem. Anyway i solved the problem. I found a great article at:
    http://docs.joomla.org/Tutorial:Creating_a_submenu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sampras99 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum