Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    how can I change the area on the map that is in Contact us Menu and in All in One Map Menu?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@stampgo 488147 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    how can I change the area on the map that is in Contact us Menu and in All in One Map Menu?</blockquote>
    Hi can u provide more details with a screenshot what u want to do .
    + share your working site url .

stampgo7 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 488149 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi can u provide more details with a screenshot what u want to do .
    + share your working site url .</blockquote>

Hi again,
    what I want is when the page load on ”contact us” menu, on ”places” menu and actually anywhere there is a map, the map if is possible to show Lefkada island as you can see on image lefkada.jpeg.
    I tried to submit Latitude & Longitude in System – JA Google Map but nothing changes.
    URL http://www.vassiliki.club/

Thank a lot for your time.

stampgo7 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 488314 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    New York is default Location comes in JA Google map plugin .
    On the Contact us page , It is an custom html module , use to how map .
    I Checked you have not added any location in the Google map plugin .
    Here > http://prntscr.com/86s7n7
    Kindly configure it as per Doc here
    + Create a Valid API key for your site google map > http://prntscr.com/86s85y
    In All In One map Menu , Gmap is defined in the Php code to show map with JA K2 search filter , as u can see in demo site .
    You can find it in templatesja_directoryhtmlcom_k2directorycategory.php</blockquote>

Hi again,
    i tried many times to create an api key and always gat the same error message. Furthermore in some menus like ”All in one map”. ”Places”, ”Hotels”, the map disappeared and on the rest is ok. I replaced the category.php with the original and nothing changes.
    An other question is why there the Search Now does not exist and how can I enable it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@stampgo 488570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi again,
    i tried many times to create an api key and always gat the same error message. Furthermore in some menus like ”All in one map”. ”Places”, ”Hotels”, the map disappeared and on the rest is ok. I replaced the category.php with the original and nothing changes.
    An other question is why there the Search Now does not exist and how can I enable it?</blockquote>

Hi in the category page its added in php code :
    You can find it in templatesja_directoryhtmlcom_k2directorycate gory.php for the JA k2 filter items , as u can see in the demo . you can remove the code form it , and publish a google map module on the page .
    In the Demo site u can see search now module , that is commercial extension . You need to buy JAEC membership to get the extension JA K2 search filter .
    For the google api issue , i am not sure about the invalid api , You can contact to gmap support for its working , Till u can add the demo site API key and define location , longitude , latitude in the JA Google map plugin .
    You can show different locations by adding above details and publish them via custom html module on your site as Given Here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum