Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys, super template, I like it very much. But I’v got this problem with header images, their are not visible. I installed joomla RC1.5 and installed the template for that joomlar. everything went ok, only 2 problems Header is unvisible. and the news module showing some error, the site is http://www.thuisbellen.nl

please help.

thanks.

g.akram Friend

Please help guys,
    I still cannot find out how to make the header appear….

lehoai Friend

Hi man,
    post you live site url please?

thanks for reading and goodluck

g.akram Friend

You see it in first post http://www.thuisbellen.nl is the url.

g.akram Friend

Guyz , heeeeeellllllllp.pleaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee

g.akram Friend

You guys, please chek this problem, and help us out…:confused:

g.akram Friend

Well well, after not getting any help from you guys, I just removed the RC 1.5 and installed the stable one, and installed it again, now everything works. So the problem is hereby solved, 😀
    not solved by you but solved.
    there is another problem and that is that this template source files are empty, when I open them in adobe, than I see only a white block, no pictures of chinese girl 🙂 nothing. few lines, and that’s it.
    so what’s with the source ?

kashxo Friend

Have you try to re-download the package? I’ve using the source files there normaly.

g.akram Friend

Yes I did that many times, and to be 100% just did agian, and same, 255kb ziped file with psd/font dir in it, and ps files in psd dir. well only the logo file is ok, but others wichshould be the big pictures are empty.
    here by atached prnt screen.

1. mageasourceerror
    shields Friend

FileZilla is extremly nice for uploading files in to your website,
    you can easly change images with it.
    Greetz Jeroen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  shields 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum