Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I need some help with the formatting the product name in mod_ja_vmproductslide.

The problem can be seen here: http://www.vhfteknik.se/. View the page with Internet Explorer, and then with Opera/Firefox. The problem will be obvious.

The name of the product is “correctly” divided over two lines in Internet Explorer, but in Opera/Firefox, it isn’t! Why is it like this?

Another question I also have, how do I make the price tag centered, when the “buy” button isn’t activated? When the “buy” button is activated, I want the price tag to be to the left, and buy button to the right.

I’m very grateful if anyone can help me!

With kind regards,
    SnakeDragon

Sherlock Friend

Hi snakedragon !
    I have checked your site , and detect the problem .
    first, ja.vm.css file is loaded twice in your template. please check it again !
    to fix product name in firefox , you open ja.vm.css file find following code section at about line 240 :

.jsslide {
    overflow:hidden;
    text-align:center;
    white-space:nowrap;
    }

change to :

.jsslide {
    overflow:hidden;
    text-align:center;
    }

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

I deleted the same code as well but you must fully typed in your product title, otherwise it looks ugly too.

Kent

snakedragon Friend

hainn84!

Thank you very much for you help! I really appreciate it!

Kind regards,
    SnakeDragon

nefar Friend

This fixed my problem. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nefar 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum